Tuesday, February 5, 2008

first day...

of being a student teacher. It was busy, it was crazy, and Holy Canoli, do I ahve a TON of work to do...
The school, is small, but a tight knit community. It is nice, and I think I will like it.
The kids are at Beth's and seem to be doing ok with it. Ethan keeps his pig, and his half knawed on binki. He loves all the thomas the train stuff that she has. So, all is ok. :) Kimberly will start Preschool on the 11th, and she is so excited about that, it isn't even funny.
I go today to meet my prof (%$#@@#$#@) for the last revamp on my (*&^%@$@**&%) paper. I will be presenting it on Thursday. Anyon know how to do a power point???? I have no idea. I just need a grade...
Petie gets shots today, then in 2 weeks, he will get his "tonsils" removed...
I just heard thunder, and it is supposed to be 71 on wed... WTF?? yikes.
ok, enough jibbber-jabber time for more brilliant paper writing...ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PowerPoint help can be found for free online in a couple spots for beginners
try these spots from your friend Bugs.

http://presentationsoft.about.com/od/powerpoint2007/PowerPoint_2007_What_Beginners_Need_to_Know.htm

and

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/FX100648971033.aspx

Depending on your version either 2003 or 2003 but the 2nd URL will let you look through both or even more with how to and help.

Good Luck! PowerPoint is not that hard and kind of like scrapbooking and Photography on a pc, no joke there.
You may find it fun