Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm a yellow crayon?

thanks marlene...:) I read you are blue, so I took the quiz. Kinda cute, although, I will admit, I wasn't thrilled over all of the words...
So, lotsa things going on here, wich is why I have not been blogging, I have not had the time. (OY)
I am finished student teaching May 9th. Holy crap, am I really almost finished?
I soooooo can't wait to graduate may 24th.















You are most like:


You are Yellow


The clouds part and the smell of daffodils and daisies fill the air when you are around. Your sunny disposition cheers most, and makes others (the jealous and bitter ones) wish you'd never gotten out of bed.


 

Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 'bout time you blogged! Sheesh...I keep coming up to blogs that are old news. ;)

Stu took the crayon test, too. He's black....lol.

stuffie said...

Stu...lol

stuffie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.