Thursday, October 9, 2008

we went to the


FISh hatchery today. Marlene and Beth were right, it is a very cool place. The kids had a ball!!
Marlene, is that one pic of you and stu taken by that big tree that is there?? I thought I recognized it. lol
we fed the fish, which were VERY hungry, and the kids liked when they would flip to get the food.

we packed a picnic lunch. They liked doing that. what a fun day, and it was beautiful!!!
leaving you with a picture of my boys... my two very sweet, very handsome boys. Made me all teary. reminiscient of days past. I see them as buddies now, I hope they remain best buddies.

Ethan found a dandilion too. I know I said it was the last pic, but he was just so cute, trying to blow it.

4 comments:

Pam's Pride said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! We have a hatchery not to far from us....but we have not gone to the hatchery part in a while. We just go to the part where you feed the nasty carp!

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed it.

Lee said...

How fun!! We took our kiddos to a fish hatchery when they were little and really enjoyed it!!

Just Me said...

Yay! You finally made it out there! Told ya you'd like it. It's a great place for kids and adults alike.

(And no, the 'big tree' pic was actually taken up in the Adirondack park.....but I have other pics of us at the Fish Hatchery!) ;)