Saturday, February 14, 2009

so when the conversation

with your husband starts out as "do you know what your cat did?", you know what is to follow cannot in any way POSSIBLY be good. Innocently, I say, "why no, I have no idea what he has done." (let's face it, with Petie anything is possible). "Come with me" is the next thing that the hubs says. Rut-roh.... We walk into the garage, where he keeps his baby. His 1991 Pontiac Fire bird Formula. He babies this car, and it has residence in the garage now, because of the ice and the snow. I look inside the garage with DH, and what do I see? Petie prints all up and down the hood, windshield and roof. Little muddy paws had a field day. Looks like he had a little kitty party. Hell, it looks like a mosh pit took place. How many times, can one cockamamie cat possibly walk up and down one vehicle?(and there were no slider marks either- you know, when they slide down the windshield because there is no traction...) Oh, and just to let you know, the garage was closed up. I have no idea how that little weasel got in there, get get in he did. I had to supress a giggle, becasue dh was so not thrilled with the cat for doing this. I reminded him that we do have two other (albeit OLD) cats. Nope. he's not buyin' it. It has to be Petie....

No comments: