Monday, August 13, 2007

For those of you

that read my blog on a regular basis- thank you. I am finding out, that I have more readers than just family, and am tickled that you want to share in the mundaness (is that really a word?) that is our lives right now.
For the moment, I have no pictures to post. Wait, back up, rephrase. I have NO software loaded on my laptop, to load pictures on to, so that I might share them with you. I always have pictures. I took some pretty good ones recently too. So, this will need to tide you over, until I find the software to reload. it isn't lost actually, just in the soft sided case of my laptop, that I have seemed to have misplaced.- or perhaps it was one of my three gremlins... (that would make a great title for a t.v. show...)Yet I digress. I am hoping all of you are having a good day, and i will post pics soon, I promise.
Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph!
It's me...Missy from Costco! :) I just now checked out your blog. I love it! Geez, you are quite the photographer! I'm sorry that this summer is almost over and I have not gotten together with you once! And Mei-Lin is growing like a weed! Maybe sometime this week before I go back to school????
Love ya!
Missy