Saturday, August 23, 2008

We watched a car parade last night.

have you ever watched a car parade? I mean, there is a car show this weekend in McCungie, and the folks that are in the show, line up, and they parade their cars before the show. It was neat. It was not as long as I thought it would be. The show is HUGE. Hundreds of cars. I thought I would see hundreds of parading cars. But, what it was, was a night out with friends. That was the fun part. The kids loved the show. Well Alex and Kimberly did. Ethan was not fond of all the beeping, and the revving of motors.
we won't be able to see the show this weekend, we won't be around. We are going home for a bridal shower, and to pick up my Mother in law. She will be here next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. By the way you have been tagged.