Wednesday, May 21, 2008

3 days left

till graduation. Tonight, I bought a dress. Well, 2, actually. One is blue, the other white. I have no idea which one to wear. I like them both. Now for shoes... (UGH, I hate show shopping). My sister is coming Friday night, and will stay through until Monday. Sunday night, Dana's band is playing at this great bar in Allentown, and I can't wait to see them. I really love to watch him play. They totally ROCK! And, my sister is coming to watch them too. So excited.
All of our family is coming down to see graduation. and for the picnic afterward. That will be the fun part- Bay breezes all around... lol.
My Bff is leaving for TN tomorrow morning, and I wish them safe travels. I'll miss you!! :)
Dana is almost finished digging out the pool- now the "fun" part comes, setting it up. lol
I will post pictures. Lots of pictures.

No comments: