Monday, July 30, 2007

Kim, this one's for you-

with an exorbitant amount of patience, (that some days I have in spades, and some days, not so much) I was able to snap a few photos of butterflies and bees buzzing around my garden. So cool. I think I have a few more that will be blown up, and hung on my wall.
The bumble bee, was rather by accident, but cool anyhow. Patience. Lots of patience. I love the look of all the pollen in his fuzz.Fur? what exactly do they have?

will be gone for a few days, for a weekend of scrapping, drinking, scrapping, and some much needed gurl time. SOOOO looking foreword to it- the Goose is already packed. (No paper or other supplies, but the Goose.)-priorities, you know?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a girl has to have her priorities! The Jello shots and the hard cider are in the fridge waiting to get packed tomorrow! CYA at Split Rock!

Shirley

Rachael said...

Wow, beautiful pictures!!

Have a fab time!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots once again Stuffie! Thanks for sharing.