Sunday, November 4, 2007

AAAAAGGGGGOOOONNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

yup. agony. Plain and simple. I think I would rather have double root canal, no Novocaine...ok, maybe THAT is a bit much, but I think you now have a feeling of my dread... it is that stoopid @$#%$@$@#%%@@ paper that I have to do. There. I said it. out loud even. It had to be 20 pages. I have 3 and 3/4 finished, waiting for the butcher from the prof. OY. I was already told to start over, he didn't like it. He wants this to be the best paper and presentation he has EVER introduced. (GULP) no pressure though. I just need a B. Just one measly B. Is that really to much to ask?? I have sent him what I have written, and I have figured out, I need to write a page a day, to keep him happy. maybe two, if I am feeling saucy. so, no creating for me, until it is done. No calender for mom this year. (unless, by the grace of god, I can actually throw something together in a month). I will begin to student teach in Jan, and I should find out soon, where they are going to place me...
it could be worse you know. Here I am, bitching about something I need to do, for my grade, when a very good friend of ours, Bugs, is facing some not so nice tests in the next few weeks, and possibly brain surgery.So, if you have a few extra prayers, send them his way. He could use them, and I think would appreciate them too. Hopefully he will have some type of laptop available to him while in Jeff, (yes, our Jeff, near the city) so he might be able to be amused by my mundaneness. Good luck Buddy, we're pullin' for you!!
on other news, Prtie is curled up by me, keeping my one foot warm, and occasionally feeling the need to switch sides, walks across my laptop, and goofs it all up.
Also- My niece is in labor, so soon Zoey will make her way into the world. I hope she has a speedy delivery.
And, last, but certainly not least, Kimberly turned 4 today. I can't believe how fast the time has gone, and how big she is. amazing. Where does the time go?? (Petie is now laying on my wrist. have you ANY idea how difficult it is to type with a cat laying on your wrist?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually we may have found that I was born with a 1952vw beetle car muffler in my head for a brain so I need to find a penguin that would be willing to donate his or her (uhhhh, quiet Stuffie or Dana) brain to insert into my head. If anyone could help with this it would be a great Christmas present and I would buy you the island of Guam. Stuffie these tests are nothing compared to the abundant determination your scholl work with running family life has taught the world. Give em' HELL!! God does not call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
He's been calling you dear, now is your time to answer the phone with a voice that is going to make him listen.