Monday, November 5, 2007

True to my word

I actually completed a page tonight for my paper. 5 down, 15 more to go.... That does not include all the revising I am sure he will require, bet hey- 5 done. I sent them off for editing, and I almost cringe at the results... ha ha. Always good to know a team of people with gud englis skils. ha ha.
and side bar, am thinking of dying my hair red. Not in your face brassy red, but a nice fall red-red. Marlene has offered to help...I think it will be more like a mad scientist experiment, but hey, it's only hair, and if I don't like it, it will grow back, right?
And another side bar-
my neice had her baby on the 4th. 9.8 lbs and 21 inches. Welcome to the world Zoey!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yay for getting something accomplished!!!

Go for red!!! I'll do it with ya!!! I think it would look great!