Friday, June 1, 2007

First time for everything...

Ok, so this is something I swore I would never do. But, since I have family near, and far I decided what they heck. I know several people who do blog, some on a -not-so-regular-basis-you-know-who-you-are..., and others that do it on a regular basis, and it is something I look foreward to reading.Those people did not spontaniously combust, nor did they sprout a third head... Never thought anything I had to say was THAT important, and earthshattering, so be prepared for the mundane.
So, since some of the girls I scrap with are going out of their comfortzone and trying something new, I thought I would do the same.

2 comments:

Rollie said...

welcome to the "never say never" club!
Rollie

Anonymous said...

Great photo's, keep up the good work, Love the picture of Ethan, he is such a cutie. Where was Kimberly? You didn't leave her home with the dogs (did you)?
Tee hee, tee hee,

See you next week.