Sunday, June 10, 2007

Quiet Sunday Morning-


Loaded Photo shop 5 on my computer the other day, and am looking forward to using it, although i must admit, I need to figure it out first. I see some of the girls using it, to create these amazing photos for some pretty spectacular layouts. (Julie) :)
I want to do something with this pretty cool picture I took in Tortola, of a rooster. I will post both of then. but for now, you will get the before.
Today we are supposed to go to a farm of one of the girls we scrap with on occasion, and I hope it does not rain (looking pretty blah out there now.)Thanks D.
Also- My nephew graduated H.S. this past Friday- congrats Bubba, I love you. We are very proud of you!!
in the spirit of the trip to the farm, and my trip to Tortola- enjoy my chicken!!

No comments: