Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tagged?

Ok, so I have been informed I have been tagged. So I'll play. :) (thanks Rollie)
some of the things I will post, you may, or may not already know. Happy reading!!

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of the blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

I love the smell of, and cleaning with bleach. Clorox only.

I tend to be a bit on the complusive side.

I will do anything for my friends.

I was offered a varsity position in 9th grade for basketball, but did not take it.

I think the art of canning is going to the wayside, and do it every year.

I am so a creature of habit, and seldom break routine.

I was born in, and raised some of my life in NEw Brunswick, NJ. We moved to my grandparents farm in Damascus, PA, when I was 5.

I have a collection of cameras, and love the smell of film developer. :)

I am so not sure who I am going to tag, since I do not read that many blogs.

No comments: