Tuesday, November 4, 2008

B.R.A.T.

That's right, I said it. BRAT. Petie is a big, fat BRAT. (OK, maybe not so fat)
Yesterday, I made myself a nice ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. My neighbor came over to give Kimberly a card for her birthday, and when I answered the door, Petie scooted in the house. It wasn't long after that, my neighbor left, and there was a "crisis" with Kimberly and a dolly she has. (The dress would not go on) so, I went to her aide, and when I came out of her room I saw this:
the little bugger was eating MY lunch! do I ever eat his lunch? NO!!! Good thing he"s cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm not a cat person (kitty, yes; cat, no) but this is so cute. And the tree climbing incident, too. TFS.

Just Me said...

It could have been worse. Really. It was just a sandwich. Imagine this scenario: You've just baked and frosted a cake. You walk away. You walk back in and the cat is standing with his front paws on the cake, licking the icing.

No, that didn't happen to me. Really. It didn't. (Yes it did.)

Alison H said...

You've got to love this cat!!!