Monday, November 3, 2008

so, every time


we go some where and Petie sees us outside, he decides he is going to show off. This past Saturday was no different. I put the kids in the truck, and turned around to go back on the sidewalk. When I did, I saw Petie race up the willow tree in the front yard. He scaled the trunk with ease, and then he started to climb out the one branch. It was not a super huge branch, but a small one. The whole time I was watching him, I saw him teeter back and forth the whole time I was thinking I would see him fall and test the whole "cat's land on their feet theory" but that was not the case. He got the the very end, and started back down. I ran into get my camera, so you could see how insane he was, but by the time I got back out, he was almost down.
notice the concentration on his little face...

Once at the bottom of the tree, he gave off this aloof indifference attitude.

that is, until Dana opened up the front door and shook the kitty treat bag... I guess every man has his price, no?

No comments: